Monday, May 30, 2011

Memorial Day

Hi my crafty Ladies!!! Memorial Day, originally called Decoration Day, is a day of remembrance for those who have died in our nation's service.
And today my have another Challenge at Paper Crafting World to honor this Day!!! Please visit us and go see what all the DT have made this week for you!!! For my project I made a simple card and played with one of the PCW digit stamp!!! I hope you like my card!!!
Receipt:
Creative Imaginations paper collection
K &Company Americana die-cute cardstock
Baking Bear Digital stamp for PCW

Thanks for visiting and leaving me a sweet comment!!!I love to read them all!!! Karla Urea

3 comments:

♥...Mo...♥ said...

Que hermosa tarjeta Karla...
Saluditos cariñosos

Marianela said...

Qué bonitaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!! Me encantaaaaa!
Felicidades ;)

Beatriz Farquhar-Guzman said...

Happy memorial Day to you too. Aqui celebran de todo!!!! la tarjeta te quedo preciosa, esos ositos estan para comerselos de bellos!