Monday, August 30, 2010
Hola chicas, estoy tan emocionada porque mi amiga Patty Tanuz, una muchacha super talentosa!!! la cual admiro muchisimo, ha creado un nuevo blog de retos de tarjetas y me a pedido ser parte de su equipo de diseno!!! Para mi es un gran honor ser parte de esta nueva aventura!!! El primer reto sera el 1ero de septiembre!!! Asi que los invito a que participen con nosotras en este bello comienzo de Sweet Card Club!!!
Se les quiere,
Tuesday, August 24, 2010
Hi Ladies and Pita Babes!!!
This Swap is for Kathy, the Pita Queen and here are the details:
Theme: Summer Time, create an unconventional tag of your most favorite summer memory. i.e: Summer Picnic, Summer at the Beach, amusement park, etc. What I mean by unconventional tag is to use another shape besides the conventional "tag" shape for your base.
1. Your tag must be backed on chipboard.
2. You are to make 5 identical tags. Your tags should be at least 3''x 5'' or larger
3. You must use your Cricut for at least one element of your tag. Preferably the main image or tag shape.
4. Your tag must be 3 dimensional. Create interest with popped up elements and layers.
5. You must include a self addressed envelope with postage equal to the amount it cost you to ship the package to me. This is not optional. If I don't receive a self addressed envelope with postage you will not received swapped tags.
My project is Summer BBQ and I cute all with my Cricut, It was a challenge to make this, since Kathy is so creative she challenge my to due somethings different, I hope you Like it!!!
Friday, August 6, 2010
PKS CHALLENGE #34,CHALLENGE #30 PILE IT ON & MOMO CHALLENGE #9!!!
Hi to all!!! Yes More challenges!!! I love this challenges because I love flowers, butterflies and the sketch!!! This card is for the:
Pile It On: Butterflies, Bugs and Bees.
PKS #34: Sketch
Momo Tuesday Challenge #9: Flower Shower
Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!!!