Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Halloween Card

Hi my crafty friends!!! Again this weekend I play with Pink Cat Studio digital stamps, They are so cute!!! All this card are for my two daughter's daycare!!! I hope you like them!!!
The first card, I play with sticker from the Happy Halloween collection Echo Park and the digi stamp from PCS:
My Recipe:
Pink Cat Studio digi stamp
K& Company paper stack and Echo Park Happy Halloween Collection
Crafthy Sprouts Totally Witchin stamp
Stickers and copic markers
My second card I'm in love with this card,  I love the background, This digi stamp is super cute, I hope you like it too!!!


My Recipe:
Pink Cat Studio digi stamp
Echo Park Happy Halloween collection

Copic markers and prismacolors
Stickers, Cricut Expresison and Liquid pearls 

I what to Thank Pink Cat Studio for the post on there blog, you made may day!!! Wao I'm so happy!!! Thanks Melissa!!!
I'm also playing in this challenges:
Scrapalicious: Challenge Black, Orange and Purple
The ABC Challenge: anything goes
Crafty Cradmakers: challenge #53 Anything goes
Cupcake Craft: Challenge #163 Halloween
Come and get It Callenge: Orange, Black and Purple
Quirky Crafts Challenge: Something Spooky
Drunken Stampers: Halloween
2 Sisters Challenge Blog: Halloween


Thank you all for your support and kind comments. I truly cherish each one! Love
Karla U

17 comments:

Erika Valdez said...

OMG LOVE LOVE The cards!! You are too fabulous!! Thank you for sharing!

Lots of Love,
Erika

♥...Mo...♥ said...

Karlita que bellas tarjetas... Me encantaaannn, sobretodo la primera, es muy alegre.
Habrazoooss

Lourdes said...

Hola Karla!!!....suerte en tus retos y ya te lo había comentado en el grupo del FB...está super linda!!!!....las imagenes son muy cuchis aun siendo de Halloween!

Besos!

Anonymous said...

You are so cute!
Both of these cards are SO darling!
SO much fun!
Lots of great details!
Super glad you linked these up at ABC
so I could see them!

Hugs, Leah

StephC said...

Wow, these are fabulous! I love both of them. Thanks for joining us at Drunken Stampers!

Un abrazo desde Dallas, TX! :)

Tere Azua said...

Karla, te podria decir que cada vez me sorpendes mas con tu talento, pero no es cierto... mas bien no me sorprende, si ya se con certeza lo talentosa que eres!!!!!

* Shell B.* said...

Fabulous job on your cards, they are so adorable!!

Thanks for joining in on the fun at Come and Get It Challenges!

Shell~Alaska♥

Myr said...

Karla!!! Te quedaron hermosas tus tarjetas!!! Me encantaron!!! Besitos :)

Ledia..... said...

karla que lindas tarjetas!!!!!! te quedaron hermosas, me encantaron!!!!!!

saluditOs!!!!!!!!!!

Susie Little said...

Such a fun card! Thank you for playing at Crafty Cardmakers! xx

Marianela said...

Hola Karla!!!!
pero que lindas tarjetas... eres una experta en pintar sellitossss. Felicidadessss!!

Louise said...

Gorgeous cards and fab colours,thanks for joining us this week at Cupcake Craft.
Hugs Louise xx

Scrappin Crafter said...

Awesome Card! Thanks for entering the contest at Scrapalicious USA! Good luck!
Jenni

Spyder said...

Super cute and such fun! Thank you for playing along with Quirky Craft's challenge, don't forget to come back on Friday/Saturday to vote for your favourites!!

(Lyn))

Unknown said...

This is such a fun and fantastic card! Just love the colours! Thanks joining us at The Cupcake Craft Challenge this week! Good luck! Hugs and sunshine!/Sari

Caro said...

What fun! Thanks for joining us at Quirky crafts this week.

Abby said...

KARLAAAAAAAA!!! que bonitas!!!! gracias por participar en ScrapaliciousUSA!!!!