Thursday, August 25, 2011

Last Challenge with Abby

Hi my crafty Ladies!!! This week is are last challenge with the DT of Scrapbookaholic By Abby!!! Thanks so much Abby I enjoyed creating for this DT!!! So my last project is a Mini album for Abby and this is only the front page of the Mini!!! I hope you like it. Upps the Challenge is ANYTHING GOES!!!



My recipe:
Paper Echo Park Summer Days Collection
Pink and Purple cardstock
Twinw from The Twinery
Stamp from Some Odd Girl Balloon Kayleee

*** Link your ORIGINAL post with project up to Inlinks
 
*** This HAS to be a NEW project!
 
*** Deadline for this challenge will be midnight
 
SEPTEMBER 10th  Midnight PST 
 
*** Mention that your project is for Scrapbookaholic By
 
Abby Challenge #12
 
 *** Project theme ANYTHING GOES!
 
*** And most importantly, HAVE FUN!!

Thank you all for your support and kind comments. I truly cherish each one! Love
Karla Urea

1 comment:

Tere Azua said...

que lindo, me encantan los colores tan alegres, Y esa Odd Girl, te quedó hermosamente coloreada!!!!