Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Use Bling!!!

Hi my crafty Ladies!!! It's time for another challenge at Scrapbookaholic by Abby!!! and the challenge is to use BLING!!! I made a card and I love to play with the digi stamps from Kich N Bleus, since I being practicing with my copic!!! I hope you like it and don't forget to use your Bling!!!

My recipe Echo Park Paper Summer Days Collections
Blings, stckles, sticker and felt flowers
Copic markers and stampin up markers

Please visit the DT for inspiration and this are the rules:
*** Link your ORIGINAL post with project up to Inlinks
*** This HAS to be a NEW project!
*** Mention that your project is for Scrapbookaholic By Abby Challenge #9
*** Deadline for this challenge will be midnight JULY 23rd Midnight PST
*** Project theme is anything but make sure you use BLING!
*** And most importantly, HAVE FUN!!


Also I'm playing into this challenges:
The Pink Elephant: Use Felt



Thank you all for your support and kind comments. I truly cherish each one! Love

Karla Urea

4 comments:

Marghe said...

Que tarjeta más linda y llena de colores te felicito un abrazo desde Apure/ Venezuela.

Beatriz Farquhar-Guzman said...

Esta tarjeta es bella, bella, bella. Me encantan los colores.

Ana said...

Que lindaaaa!! Muy colorida y llena de detalles!! Y la monita me encantooo!! Felicidades!! Besoos!

Sheri Gilson said...

Super cute!! Thank you so much for playing along with us at The Pink Elephant!!