Hi my crafty Ladies!!! Welcome to KA LITTLE SCRAP CORNER and the CookingWithCricut Sweetshop Blog Hop! If you’ve never enjoyed a blog hop before, it’s where you ‘hop’ between blogs following a chain of links, with each blog in the chain posting something exciting for the event! There will even be some great blog candy (giveaways) to win along the way! More on that in a moment!
If you've come from visiting Jenny at http://www.crazyaboutcricut.blogspot.com/, you're in the right place! If you've just happened across my blog and would like to play along with our fun hop, you can go to CookingWithCricut.com and start at the beginning. Go HERE
With Valentine’s Day just a few days away we are sharing some wonderful ideas and inspiration for your viewing and crafting pleasure! Each Design Team member will be featuring an original project each day (Saturday & Sunday) made especially for this hop. Make sure to check out each DT member's blog and collect the special letter there. There will be prizes along the way at our DT members' blogs, AND there will be some nice PRIZES with a few different ways to win at CookingWithCricut.com!
I made this tree tag with Malin Fles!!! I love playing with them!!! The paper I used areBasicGrey - Bittersweet Collection, I hope you like this little project!!!Leave a comment for a chance at this amazing file created by Melin!!!
Here is the “secret” letter you need to collect to be eligible for a prize package at CookingWithCricut.com. __E__Now it's your turn! Let’s see your Sweet Valentine projects. Be sure to include a Cricut or other die cut machine cut on your project and link it up at CookingWithCricut.com. The Design Team will pick their three favorites and one lucky sweetheart will be chosen randomly to win one of the six prize packages being offered in this hop.
Next stop is MADISON. Go see what she has in store for you today. And don’t forget, when you're done, make sure to head back to CookingWithCricut.com and get entered to win one of SIX prize packages! Here’s how:
1. Link your sweet Valentine project and be one of the top three chosen by our Chefs.
2. Link your project and be the randomly drawn winner.
3. Collect all the letters and unscramble our “secret” phrase correctly and leave it in the special comment section on CookingWithCricut.com.
4. Or just leave a comment at CookingWithCricut.com and let us know how you liked our Sweetshop Blog Hop.
Here is our Hop line-up:
1. CWC-Melin http://www.cookingwithcricut.blogspot.com/
2. Abby http://www.scrapbookaholicbyabby.com/
3. Anita http://www.scrappingwithglitter.blogspot.com/
4. Becky http://www.bouncyflouncyfunfunfun.blogspot.com/
5. Cathie http://www.creativecutter.org/
6. Christel http://www.onescrappinsista.blogspot.com/
7. Dalis http://www.stampergirl.com/
8. Deb http://www.bugjuiced.blogspot.com/
9. Erika http://www.cricutlove1.blogspot.com/
10. Gaby http://www.gabycreates.com/
11. Jean http://www.jeanscraftycorner.blogspot.com/
12. Jenna http://www.jennasfavoritethings.blogspot.com/
13. Jennifer http://www.gator-4-life.blogspot.com/
14. Jenny http://www.crazyaboutcricut.blogspot.com/
15. Karla http://www.kalittlescrapcorner.blogspot.com/
16. Madison http://www.funkycards.blogspot.com/
17. Maria Elena http://www.mariaelenaworld.blogspot.com/
18. Melissa http://www.melissascrappenplace.blogspot.com/
19. Michelle http://www.mumoftwoblog.blogspot.com/
20. Nicole http://www.croppinmommadesigns.blogspot.com/
21. Raven http://www.love4stamps.blogspot.com/
22. Roberta http://www.txscrappermom.blogspot.com/
23. Ronnie http://www.inkyantics.blogspot.com/