Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Big Announcement!!!

Hi my Crafty ladies!!! Thi BIG ANNOUNCEMENT ... I have been chosen to be a part of the COOKING WITH CRICUT DESIGN TEAM!!! I'm very excited of this!!! I love this group of telented ladies and Melinda, is so talented too!!!
For our first project we had to make something with a snow theme!!!



Recipe:
I used this Cricut Cartridges:
Disney Pooh and Friends, Winter Frolic and Cristmas
Snow Day Collection by Crate Paper
Glitter Glue Stickles
Cardstock

So please go over to Cooking with Cricut and check out alll the talented ladies and all there projects as well as the cutting files!!!
Thnaks so much for stopping by and I will be glad to read your comments,
Love
Karla Urea

11 comments:

Jen said...

Welcome to the Cooking With Cricut Design Team, Karla! I love your beautiful layout and all the special details.

Beatriz Farquhar-Guzman said...

Karla, congratulations!!!!!! and I love your layout, it is awesome!!!!!

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

Beautiful Layout! I love all the detail!

Anonymous said...

Amiga this is beautiful.. Im so glad you are making it on the blogging world.. remember our beginings..

COngrats!!

Ivette

Anita said...

Fabulous!! Nice job on this weeks challenge!! Anita

Abby said...

BELLO!!!! me encantan los colores!!!!! Uno nunca pensaria en usar el rosita!! pero se ve divino!!!!!

GabyCreates.com said...

Karla tu LO te quedo super WOW!!

Tambien estamos esperando el Reyes Blog Hop post...? Necesitas ayuda? probablemente tienes problemas technicos? Gaby

Melinda Beltran said...

Beautiful layout Karla! Thank you for joining us at CookingWithCricut.com. I am so looking forward to seeing more of your wonderfully creative work! Many blessings to you this year! Melin...CookingWithCricut.com

Becky G said...

Wowee! This in an amazing project! I love love love it! Welcome to the team!

Marianela said...

Hola! Qué lindo te quedó, y me gusta mucho así de invierno y infantil.
Saluditos ;)

Dalis said...

felicidades chica!

-- dalis