Monday, October 4, 2010

WEEK # 3 CHALLENGE!!! and CHALLENGE #5

Hi, all my crafty friends!!! This week I played in TWO Challenges the first one is with The Paper Variety Challenge!!!It's a theme to follow:

And the second one is with 4 CRAFTY CHICKS!!! this week challenge #5 it's called Crazy Egg and they want to see a chick or a bird of some kind!!!
This Layout is for my BF from Venezuela, she ask me to make her a layout for Summer!!!
I used one of my new cartridge form Cricut, I love love this cartridge it's Simply Charmed!!! I used the image from page 36 and 56!!! the two birds ans the tree!!!
Cardstock: blue, red, green, yellow and pink
Patterned paper: DCWV flower shower spring stack and Eco Park Sweet summertime!!!
Paper trimmer
Pop dots
Adhesive
I love how it came out!!!Thanks girls for a beautiful challenge!!!




Love Karla

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Karla puedes entrar al challenge de 4 crafty chicks el challenge es chick.. Layout perfecto para ese challenge. Lo puedes encontrar en mi blog lado izquierdo..

Ivette

Tamie said...

Karla, I just love the trees and your birds are so cute! It is a super fab layout! A lot of little details in this beauty! Thanks for sharing your inspiration with us at 4 Crafty Chicks.

Maria Elena said...

So cute ... Me encantan esos papeles de Eco Park, esta soñado tu LO amiguita.

Que tengas un excelente Martes !
http://www.mariaelenaworld.blogspot.com/

Tere Azua said...

Amiga, thi sis so cute!!!
Your fiend is going to love it!!!
Thakns for playing with us at The Paper Variety!!

Suzy said...

What a cute page! I love that sweet summertime collection. Good luck and thanks for playing at The Paper Variety! :)
~Suzy

Yara said...

Me encanta! Me gusta mucho el sol y el banner de tu layout! Gracias por participar en The paper Variety!

Lori Turner said...

Awesome layout, Karla! I love the "peeps" all throughout it! WTG! Thanks for playing with us at 4 Crafty Chicks...be sure to come back and play again too...hugs

Maria Elena said...

Que tengas un excelente Martes de cumpleaños !!!! jejej

Leanne said...

Good job, thanks for playing with us!

Leanne DT 4 Crafty Chicks

Patty Tanúz said...

wowowow, qué lindo Karlaaaa, me encanta con banderitassssss y el sollllll y todoooooooooo jajajaja besitos !!!